Modern manufacturing practices have required leaders to transition from a traditional style of top-down supervision into leaders who can lead and coach individuals and teams for improved performance. The essence of a successful leader is the person who can make sure that the work gets done while developing individuals and teams at the same time. In this course, participants will learn effective processes for leading and coaching individuals and teams. Participants will have the opportunity to identify the key skills that they can practice on the job to get the best performance possible from the individuals and teams they lead.
You Will Learn To:
- Identify the skills and attitudes needed to be an effective leader and coach.
- Assess your own leadership style and ability.
- Identify employee motivators.
- Define participative leadership and list its benefits.
- Define the coaching process and list coaching best practices.
- Plan for hands-on application steps to practice the key skills that need development to successfully coach individuals and teams to produce superior performance.
Who should Attend:
- New and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their leadership and coaching skills.
- Individuals who have experience leading and coaching but are in need of new practical ideas for leading and coaching in the modern manufacturing environment.