Small Business Saturday 2020
The Fulton County Chamber of Commerce is again hosting a Passport Program throughout all of Fulton County to celebrate Small Business Saturday on November 28th.
How this works:
Shoppers simply have a Passport stamped when shopping at participating businesses between November 28th and December 6th. Once they have a minimum of ten stamps in their passport, they turn that in for a chance to win fabulous prizes!
What is required to participate as a business:
• Have a storefront or webpage that is open for business on Small Business Saturday
• Stamp the Passport when a shopper visits your store, without requiring a purchase
• Provide a $20-$50 gift card/certificate for the Passport Program drawing (the Chamber will take care of drawing names and distributing prizes)
What your business receives:
• Your business name posted in the Passport and on the event web page
• Small Business Saturday marketing materials
• Increased traffic and awareness!
How I sign up:
Complete this short Participation Form by Friday, November 6th and drop off your gift card/certificate at the Fulton County Chamber of Commerce office at 822 Main St. in Rochester or call 574.224.2666 to schedule a pick-up.
We’ll do the rest!