Maximize Your Membership!
Get the Most from Your Chamber Membership
- Proudly display your membership certificate in a visible location.
- Provide us with contact information for all of your staff so that everyone can benefit from participating in Chamber activities.
- Make sure to provide email addresses for those employees you want to receive the most up- to-date Chamber communications.
- Check your spam filter to ensure Chamber email is being received. Chamber email will have the URL extension of futlondevelopment.org.
- Review your business listing on our website www.fultoncountychamber.com. Check for accuracy and notify us if any revisions need to be made. Maximize your listing by providing a 120-character description of your business.
- Take advantage of the free link to your company website and email.
- Utilize our membership list to do business with your fellow members whenever possible and to market your products and services to fellow member businesses.
- Network with your fellow members at Chamber events to build relationships and generate sales leads.
- Connect with the Chamber’s social media platforms. Like us on Facebook, for added updates and exposure/connections for your business.
- Read Chamber communications to stay current on Chamber benefits and initiatives and the multiple opportunities available to you as a member.
- Submit company news and announcements for consideration in the bi-weekly (2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month) chamber e-newsletter, the “Business Minute” or the monthly newsletter in the Rochester Sentinel.
- Submit your company event information for inclusion in the online member events calendar.
- Host or sponsor a Chamber Business After Hours. It’s a great way to highlight a new product line, new employee, product or service!
- Notify us when you have address, phone number or staff changes so that we can continue to properly refer your business.
- Ask questions, make suggestions, and provide us with your input at any time. Get engaged and activate your membership!